Saturday, 21 February 2015

Brighton




Last week I got back from my visit to Brighton. I only stayed for two nights because I had my medschool interview there, so I hung around a bit, wandered the beautiful lanes and trotted along the iconic pier. My first impression of Brighton was quite bland, but it grew on me as the time past. There were a lot of young people there so that's a definite plus, it's really pretty (mostly...) and I bet it's gorgeous in the summer. Shopping in Brighton is not bad either! But I'm not gonna get that carried away because my interview, I seriously have no idea how it went. After my first interview I knew I did really well, but this...gosh let's just say that I had my good and bad moments.  But what I really liked at this interview was that I got to know the other applicants a lot better and they seemed really nice! (not typical medschool nerds, score, haha) I just have to wait and see. 

Anyway at the moment I'm kind of walking on walls because I'm flying to the states on Tuesday! I am so excited and I can't wait to go, I have been so busy and caught up in everything so I haven't been able to really look forward to it quite yet, but now it's the only thing on my agenda and the only thing I'm doing is shopping for the trip and making sure I've got everything sorted. 

xoxo,
MLB

No comments:

Post a Comment