Sunday, 28 April 2013

Lord of the Dance


Can I just comment and say how good that picture turned out, haha, anyway I took it yesterday before the Lord of Dance show at Finlandia Talo. The last time I was there was when I was like 10 years old for the dance thing and my dance partner jumped on my dress and ripped it -.- golden memories <3 but the show was amazing, the dancers were extremely talented and it was a pleasure to watch them dance. But yes, before the show I was at Felix's house and "we" made homemade pizza, I say "we" because I barely did anything...wooops, and surprise surprise it turned out really delicious. Luca swung by too to grabbed a piece for himself when it was done, we met up with him again after the show and went to our friend Lydia's hangout, but I wasn't really in the mood so I left early. Right now I'm working on a post from my birthday party, but there's just so many pictures and right now there is so much stuff going on with EOYs (End of Years exams) so stay tuned ;)

xoxo,
Miche





"We have come too far, to give up who we are"
– Daft Punk & Pharell Williams



No comments:

Post a Comment