Sunday, 7 April 2013

look up, get up and Never give up

This week has been a good week. I got in 8 workouts (!!!) haha, I swear I've never run this much in my entire life! and it gets better. Today after my morning workout with Karin at the gym, Alexandra came over as support, because today I had a 10K race and I was determined to break my personal record and I knew that I'd do better if I had someone there to push me. And it so happened that I did, thanks to Alexandra I managed to improve my personal record on 10K with almost six minutes! SIX minutes! damn this running really pays off! I really had to push myself to keep on going and kept on thinking of famous quotes like; pain is temporary, but pride is forever and if it doesn't challenge you then it won't change you. So cheesy, I know, but it kept me going, kept my head in the game. As for the next week I've got a lot of school stuff, as always, driving lessons and then a very secretive dinner with my parents about me turning 18, they haven't told me anything, super scared about what they are planning...But yea it's all really hitting me right now, one week left as a child, then I'm legally responsible of myself. can't wait, haha :)

xoxo,
Miche

No comments:

Post a Comment