Sunday, 10 March 2013

even Angels have their Wicked Schemes




This week has been... different I guess, on top of the usual stress there was more stress and a bit more and I wasn't exactly the best friend either. All I am saying is that I am glad that I have such amazing friends, so when Friday finally came I was super glad and relieved! Even though everything has been upside down and rough lately I've still stuck to the marathon training program (yay!), but I have so little spare time that my runs are really late at night, haha. Anyway this weekend I had time to hangout with Karin and on Saturday we had a movie night with a couple of friends at Felix's house. It was fun except we saw the hobbit, and since I haven't really seen LOTR, the Hobbit was, um..., yes, anyway, we had a great time though! And yes I made that fabulous mudcake in the second pic ;) Today I'm gonna run and sleep because next week will be crazy again...AND I just remembered that I'm writing the YO kirjoitukset in Finnish in a week, scary shit, especially since my best friend asked me this week "miten sun Suomi on heikentyny niin paljon?" way to go, exactly the right thing to say, haha...

xoxo,
Miche

No comments:

Post a Comment