Monday, 21 January 2013

Stockholm i Mitt Hjärta


Last week our whole family took ourselves a miniholiday to Sweden in the honour of my dad's 50th birthday. It was a lot more fun than I had expected, especially dragging my twelve year old brother around Stockholm! The photos are from Gallerian. The weirdest thing about being in Sweden again was that everyone spoke swedish. I know obvious, but you just get so used everyone not really understanding what are you talking about. I've really started liking Stockholm and everyone's so stylish, especially the guys! All suited up, like everywhere. But it was nice! We even took a peak inside where the captain "drives" the boat, excuse my lack of boat word knowledge, haha, anyways right now I'm down with a disgusting flue that won't leave! I've been coughing since before christmas, and it's really been affecting my running and my handball, I haven't played for a while again. Now I have to concentrate on getting better so that I can get control of my life again. aaand I have to focus on my IOP, since it'll be 15% of my final grade..yikes, first real challenge counting out all the IAs we've been doing. oh I by the way I finished watching all the OC seasons, and oh my godd, it's one of my favourite shows. Feeling so empty when it's over, haha, I'm so dramatic.

xoxo,
Miche


6 comments:

  1. Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite reason appeared
    to be on the internet the easiest thing to be aware of. I
    say to you, I definitely get irked while people consider worries that they plainly do not know about.
    You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal.

    Will probably be back to get more. Thanks
    Feel free to visit my blog ; Grow taller 4 idiots reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. helt jätte kiva värka de som! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joo tack! De va helt kiva, int nåå raju meno :DD men så där familje mysigt!
      och ja måst bara säga att de e helt sika kiva att du ska åka till Tyskland! :)

      Delete
  3. In fact no matter if someone doesn't be aware of after that its up to other visitors that they will assist, so here it occurs.
    Also visit my website ; www.GrowTaller4IdiotsDiscount.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ni verkade ha en awesome tid i Stockholm.:) Hoppas förkylningen e borta så att du ha kunna börja träna igen. Jag hoppas jag får se dig spela i vår eller på sommaren! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joo de va jätte kiva, och den här förkylningen sitter ennu fast, men joo man måste allti hoppas (Y) :D haha, hoppas du själv har de bra! :)

      Delete