Sunday, 2 December 2012

tomorrow is a new day


Finally this rough week has come to an end and I'm really glad it is over. First the school week was tough on me, the funeral and the whole turku business toda. just saying. I guess sometimes life just happens and you have rougher days, which just makes me appreciate the good times even more. Because that's how I believe you should look at it, focus on the good things. Not the bad. I will not let this spoil my December! Tomorrow will be a LONG day. My alarm's set on 5.20 am...After school I'll meet up with Alexandra, we'll have dinner and then we will go to the Perinteinen Joulukonsertti Syöpäsairaiden ja Nuorten Hyväksi at the Musiikkitalo, which will be really nice! So my monday won't suck!

xoxo,
Miche

"Just because I laugh a lot, doesn't mean my life is easy.
Just because I have a smile on my face everyday, doesn't mean something is not bothering me.
I choose to move on, and not to dwell on the negatives in my life.
Every new moment gives me the chance to renew anew.
I choose to be that." 

No comments:

Post a Comment