Thursday, 15 November 2012

challenge accepted!

My former classmate Janica who right now is an exchange student in Australia (!!!) gave me this following challenge and I love it! It's about me. Which is why it is awesome, haha, no just kidding, but yeah, this is what I have to do:
Tell eleven random things about yourself. Answer to the eleven things the person who tagged you made questions about. Make 11 questions for the people you are gonna tag. Then choose bloggers with under 200 readers and tag/challenge them. Notify them this by commenting on their blog. And finally, you cannot tag the person who challenged you!
 SO:
Eleven Random Things About Me

1. I absolutely LOVE it when someone makes me feel special, when you show me that you appreciate me, that I matter. This can be little things like a text or a gesture. I like to do this to other people, because when people do it to me it makes my day!


2. I'm an optimist. Like I-see-the-glass-half-full-and-not-half-empty-type of optimist. But like I always like to cheer on and believe in the good. And the game is not over until the referee blows off the game. So I like to "kämpa ända tillslut" and I hate giving up. So sometimes my friends find this really annoying, because I just keep on being positive about everything. (As long as it doesn't concern my love life, because here I'm like the greatest pessimist on the planet)

3. I'm an IB student with four high levels. I'm proud! and I plan to survive this demanding part of my life, even though IB sometimes prepares me for stress that I will not experience anywhere else, haha..

4. STADI ON PUNAINEN! I'm a IFK fan and enjoy watching ice-hockey, not only for the view ;)


5. I love weddings. LOVE them! I love all the wedding shows, movies and when Victoria and Daniel of Sweden got married I watched the TV broadcast for 10 hours.




6. My friends mean the world to me! They pick me up when I'm down and make me laugh when I want to cry. What did I do to deserve you? I love them! 



7. I would die without laughter, I love to laugh, it's like the best thing ever, when you laugh till you cry and can't breathe and your stomach hurts like hell. I love it!

8. I don't want or need 350 million dollars. I think life revolves around more important things than money. However, this doesn't mean that I won't work at all. I'm just saying I don't need five houses and a jet to be happy.


9. My phone is an old iPhone 3G, which totally is an upgrade to my old crappy samsung phone

10. When I see a good movie or hear a good song I always see them and listen to them like over and over again the same day, until I'm bored with them. It's awful I know.


11. I hate it when people ignore messages or answer ok/okey/k/OK/okay, it's just annoying, please just put a smile or something instead!?

Eleven Questions

1. What's your favourite food?
My favourite food is definitely a damn good and hot lasagne! But if I go out, I tend to go for a caesar salad and that's never wrong either.

2. In what "form" do you like potato the most?
Haha, this question is so hilarious! But yea hmm... I don't know actually, I like mashed potatoes and potato gratin. Yea potato gratin's the best! So unhealthy, but whatever!

3. Three things you wanna do/see before you die
This is hard, because I wanna see everything, but three things I want to do before I die is run a full marathon, compete in an Ironman and finish, then fall in love. The three things I want to see before I die is the Eiffel tower, the Great Wall of China and the Sydney Opera house. haha funny right. The Eiffel towers definitely a must and the one that I really want to see!

4. If you could be whatever animal, what would it be and why?
öööh, probably a tiger because they are so beautiful and respected. 

5. What is your favourite dinosaur?
Haahaa, I don't know any dinosaurs, I'm not so insatt, but yea Tyrannosaurus Rex is the only one I know, so it's my favourite and it's the one from toy story!


6. Do you want to have kids when you are older, how many? (why)
When I was younger I wanted two because then it would be perfect you know, one girl one boy. But now I really don't know, but three or four definitely, then it's more fun and they have many siblings, so they won't be alone when I die. And yes I do want to have kids, because I want to see a mini me :D

7. Do you know what you wanna work as/at when you grow up?
Not really no. Everyone around me has started to talk about the universities they are going to apply to and I don't know where I wanna go. Like realistically. Oxbridge (Oxford and Cambridge) is pretty far off, but still a dream, so is Harvard and Stanford...But I'm willing to work hard. Or at least I'm planning on that. But yeah, I'm leaving Finland that's for sure. And lately UK has been a pretty tempting choice. Anyway to the actual point...I want to be a doctor. I'm pretty sure I wanna be a doctor, because I wanna save lives and help people around me. You know pull my weight in this world. But one of the major reasons is also that I want to know what to do in an emergency situation. Like randomly if something happens on an airplane, in a restaurant or anything really. I want to be the girl who runs over and can say "Yes, I'm a doctor". Funny? maybe.


8. Which princess is your favourite from the Disney movies?
This is a hard one... I love the little mermaid, Ariel, but also Cinderella, but Mulan is so cool too when she saves China, and Pocahontas stands up for true love and Belle falls in love with the beauty within. I don't know I love all of them! And Anastasia too! But she's non disney.


9. What's 5-2/8x -(56-7)?
Pressure's on, my HL math skills are put to the test. So embarrassing if I get it wrong but I guess it's: -1/4x-44, but I don't know if the equation was supposed to be equal to zero, then the answer would be something else.

10. Do you have some kind of motto for life?
I have a few that I keep in mind, my dad used to tell me that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger and my math teacher always says that the magic of life is hidden in details. And that I pretend to be small doesn't help the world. However, the best one and my absolute favourite one that I truly believe in is: Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

11. What's the meaning of life?
To be happy.

all the photos are from weheartit.com

And then for my questions for you...

1. What country/which countries do you want to visit before you die?
2. Favourite christmas song, why?
3. Your weirdest/strangest habit?
4. What do you want the most right now?
5. Your favourite person in the world?
6. What can't you live without?
7. Your biggest celebrity crush ever?
8. What do you hope to achieve during your life?
9. What's your favourite outfit?
10. What are you thankful for?
11. What's the meaning of life?

And I challenge Sara, Sissi, Titta and Melina, I can't to wait to see if you actually do this :D hahaa

Anyway, 
xoxo,
Miche

P.S. If you don't feel like doing it, do it! because it's really nice to read :)

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, bra svar! :D O alltså ja kom på dendä matta uppgiften helt frpn huvven :D Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha nÅ bra att svaren va bra ;) de va helt sika kiva att göra de!!!

      Delete