Monday, 8 October 2012

Weekend = Good Time



That was pretty much my weekend, myskväll med tjejerna and on saturday I went out, first to Christine's and on my way home I stopped by at Luca's. And I even found the time for a 4K run! A very short run I know, but still a run! And the swimming yesterday was great fun too! Today nothing too special happened in school, (except for the fact that our new chemistry teacher is...what she is) BUT today was GAME day! Wohoo! We, Helsingfors IFK, had our first game today in Porvoo against Akilles. We won the game 32-15, so it wasn't too awful, but there's still a long way left to go. I'm learning all the time. Oh and by the way the game was European Handball, incase you didn't know. Now I just have to read my swedish book, (that's due tomorrow) and then I'll go to sleep. Finally... Sweet dreams!

xoxo,
Miche

No comments:

Post a Comment