Sunday, 14 October 2012

on the edge of space




I don't think there are a lot of people out there who don't know who Felix Baumgartner is. WOW. Just saying. That jump was epic! And he didn't even hesitate. Man, that Felix must have like superpowers. I bet you he is super mentally strong. I followed the thing all night and his mentor/coach was so adorable! But I don't understand how he could make his family go through that! It must have been awful for them to watch him get into the shuttle and not knowing if he'd come back...I'm so greatful that he did though! I was amazed by his landing. I thought he'd go rolling on the ground, but no. The guy just stepped gracefully onto the surface like nothing just happened. Respect! I'm glad I was alive today.

xoxo,
Miche

No comments:

Post a Comment