Sunday, 16 September 2012

vendredi & samedi


Here are some of the photo's that I took at Riina's party this Friday. It was SO much fun! I had so much fun and yeah it was just an awesome party! And our present to Riina was also so fabulous! Amazing chocolate and pink champagne, aren't we like the best friends ever? ;) hehe... Well anyways, at the party there were a lot of mixed people and it was great and not awkward! When I got home at 2 AM I was so tired because of the whole CCD and all so I just fell asleep immediately.

Yesterday I woke up before nine (!!!) so I decided to go out for a run. I was so proud that I got out of bed and went out running! Saturday night we had a girls night with Crista and Anna, it was so much fun! We skyped with Sissi in America and watched the Princess Diaries that was on tv. I just came home so now I have to get ready for swimming! yay... and Then I have a lot of school work to catch up on. Who doesn't love Sundays?

xoxo,
Miche

2 comments:

  1. låter som ett helt jätte kiva veckoslut o fina bilder :))!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oj tack Emilia! o juu de va helt super kiva!!

      Delete