Monday, 24 September 2012

so far away from real



wow so today was a long day. We started out with icebreakers and then we worked on our projects in different groups. I'm in the drama group. Naturally, because I'm such a dramaqueen. Just kidding, but no. After we did some work we went to Rimi and bought some small lunch and they wanted us to leave our bags outside the store. We weren't allowed to bring our handbags in, because they thought we would steel something or whatever. It was so weird. So I was just walking there with my camera and my wallet in my hand, didn't feel too good to leave my precious bag without my supervision... 

Around 3 we went around Stavanger for a city tour. Honestly, a bit boring, but the view, fantastic! We kept on walking around in the old city and around different places, meanwhile me and Crista kept on eating Norwegian chocolate. (Fazer is so much better though). After the tour we went to a café to celebrate Ricki's birthday a little and we had these norwegian bolle, basically pullaa. They eat it a lot here. Like my host mom baked some yesterday. They are really good too. 

Later we went back home by train. It takes about 20 minutes to get into Stavanger which isn't that bad. And the company's great, because we come together with Robbe and his host Anders. After dinner my host mom took me to Riska! it's this really small town or village. I should totally move there and go to the Riska school and play for the Riska handball team, it would be so hilarious.

I'm really exited about tomorrow because we get to plat volley ball and we are so gonna win! Me and Robbe have a whole plan worked out to beat the crap out of all the other countries, hehe... We like teh Norwegians, but the other people seem to be, quite special, if you know what I mean. Well we'll see what tomorrow brings!

xoxo,
Miche

P.S. I'm glad that everyone is still alive!

4 comments:

  1. haha still alive :DD what other countries are there? :) haha and feel free to bring some norwegian chocolate back, i can tell you which one is better ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahha, okay I will ;) and the other countries are Scottland, Norway, Poland and Italy :))

      Delete
  2. Helt super fina bilder! ooh Titta and norwegian chocolate, got a feeling you could buy loads and bring some back to school ;) ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaa we shall see about the chocolate, och tack! :D

      Delete