Saturday, 1 September 2012

graduation




So today the IB 2's from last year graduated. I so can't wait for our class to graduate! And two years seems like forever right now... After school I hanged out with Anna and Titta, we went around looking at dresses. Or actually Anna showed her the two dresses she had found and wanted a second opinion. Tomorrow it's my brothers confirmation and then FINALLY it's time for the midnight run! Ive been waiting for this forever!

xoxo,
Miche

ps. this how I wore my hair today. First i curled before I went to sleep (on the left) and then in the morning I fixed it and fussed with until I loved the curls (on the rigth), haha..


3 comments:

  1. Tosi kivaa hei!! ja tosi nätit hiukset !

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. Poista toi robootti esto juttu koska mä kirjotan AINA väärin ja sit kestää jotai sata vuotta ennen ku oon kirjottanu oikein!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kidi hei! mutt vähäks BUHUU!! kunnon pc! (muistuuks??) mutt en mä jaksa vaihtaa sitä? en muista ees mist sitä tehää :DD

      Delete