Thursday, 27 September 2012

don't wake me up


Kine took this awesome picture

seriously, if today was a dream, don't wake me up. I had such an amazing time today! And SO much fun! I woke up at six and we took the train into Stavanger and from there we took a ferry to the island where Preikestolen is. I really got to push myself today, because me and Robbe decided that we would hike up to Preikestolen under an hour. We started out with a bigger group, but at the rockiest/steepest part me and Robbe started to pull away. I really had to work hard to keep up with his pace! But even though it was hell, it was so awesome. We just kept on climbing higher and higher, and then we finally got there. Our final time was 58.14 min, so we made it! It was so amazing getting there and we made  it up before the rain came pouring down and made the view worse. And for real, this was such a workout! I was so sweaty. After today I'm just gonna laugh when we do high knees in handball practise, haha... Then we just chilled there and had some lunch and when the last people from our group came up, we started to head down, because we were freezing! We made it down in exactly one hour  and this time everything was super slippery. When we finally got down we just chilled there with everyone, and waited for the bus to take us home. I had SO much fun today. It was one of those unforgettable days. It was just so amazing being there. Today I learned that sometimes it really is about the journey and the destination, not either or, both. Today was amazing, I'm still not sure if it actually happened!

xoxo,
Miche




No comments:

Post a Comment