Monday, 6 August 2012

stepmom-daughter time


This is the punishment I get for sleeping with a braid; boom-boom-hair from the 80's...

I just realized the title sounded all "cinderella" with the stepmom part, hehe...

Today I spent the entire day with my stepmom. We went to ikea and got some necessary stuff, but also, of course, some very unnecessary stuff. like always. It was really fun though! I love looking at the kitchens and all the decorated apartments. I always get super excited and wanna move out right away, haha...

We had an extreme late lunch sandwich in ikea too and my stepmom showed me the pictures she always carries in her wallet of my brothers and I. They go way back. and I mean way back. (the photos). She's saved one photo from every single school photo shoot that she's been involved with. So the first picture of me is when I'm nine years old in third grade. It was really cool to see all of the photos next to each other and see how much we've grown. Plus the sandwhich was kind of good, the chocolate on the other hand, not so much. But who doesn't like ikea food right? haha... 

Then we went on grocery shopping and we got some school stuff like pens and whatever. When we finally came back home my legs were killing me from all that walking! I should get some sleep now, because yesterday I stayed up late to watch the olympics, it's so messed up because of the time difference. but at least it's a bit better than four years ago when the games were held in beijing... sleep tight!

xoxo
Miche

2 comments: