Friday, 3 August 2012

Late lunch with the gals

So today was great fun, we all met up in the city and decided to late-lunch at Chico's. The food was good, not great, but good. But the company was awesome, we ended up sitting there talking for hours. But we decided to have dessert too, at Ben & Jerry's. So we walked to the cute small shop and had amazingly good scoops.  I confess, I'm an ice-cream addict. Haha, well then we ended up shopping. Again. I swear it's impossible not to at least do some window shopping if there's a Zara in sight. Haha, have a great night you guys!

the whole group, Anna, Titta, Crista and Christine
 (btw I'm being called the paparazzi now-a-days, sigh, what I do for this blog ;D)
the best ice-cream in the whole world
lovely pic, I know right? haha
Oh I forgot to mention, Titta has a great blog too, so check it out :)

4 comments:

  1. hey darling, cute header!


    If you like fashion blogs I think you won't regret coming to see mine, maybe you like it!

    www.raisaland.blogspot.com

    If you like it, i'd thank a lot a following with GFC or Bloglovin :) Thanks for the attention honey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweatheart! and I promise I'll check it out ;)

      Delete
  2. <3 lunch with the girls! You & your girlfriends are so pretty! LOVE your pics.

    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh right back at ya! but thank you darling :)

      ps. your blog is totally adorable ;)

      Delete