Tuesday, 21 August 2012

jump back on the horse!


I know it's been a while but now I'm back on the horse! not only with the blogging, but as a matter fact I went to my first handball practice for this season, and actually it felt pretty good. So I don't know if I'll be quitting or not, at least I will be going to some other practices, because I had a great time there and plus it felt good to just let go of school and all the drama that's been going on lately and just play handball. These are photos from today before I left for my classes. Hope you had a better day than I had, mine could have been better, but right now I'm juts one workout away from feeling awesome. So now I'm going out running!

xoxo 
Miche

2 comments:

  1. Ai ratsastatsää vai?? :) Tosi kivoja kuvia btw !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha en, se on vaa sellanen sanonta (tiän et oli vitsiä ;D) mutta pidän kyllä hevosista! kuten hyvin tiedät... :DDD

    ReplyDelete