Wednesday, 8 August 2012

bffs on the run


The three wise men women!
Karin, Me and Åsa

 



So I finally posted these photos from last weekend. Me and my bestest gals (Karin and Åsa) went out for a dinner in the city. It had been a while since we all hung out, so we had a blast. like super duper fun. We even turned it into an overnighter, an old school girl pj thing. great fun! 

We weren't sure where to dine, so we just walked around for a while and we witnessed the weird witch hat guy and some cute boy dancers doing their thing. This was until we decided to eat at Virgin Oil. And the food there was nothing special, it was good, but nothing out of the ordinary. the same goes for the dessert. After we'd goofed around too much we headed home on a night bus. 

It's amazing to have people that you know will always be there for you, no matter what. Like seriously. I wish that everyone had their own Åsa & Karin, maybe I should put up a business, haha

xoxo
Miche

ps. sorry the photo's suck, I didn't have my camera with me and I begged Åsa into borrowing her Iphone

2 comments: