Sunday, 1 July 2012

Tjena Bloggen, for the first time!

I'm congratulating myself, because today I lost my blogging virginity!

Haha, very funny I know... or not. But this really actually is my first blog ever. I'd been thinking of starting one for a while and now that I just got myself an own macbook, I though whattheheck I'll try it out ;)

So yesterday I went to the movies with my old best friend from elementary school. We saw the new movie LOL. It's about this teen girl called Lola and her relationship with her mom. It was pretty good actually, not all-american-perfect-romantic-comedy-style all the time, if you know what I mean... I really recommend it!

me before going out in the rain
 me right before going out in the rain


 I prefer sitting in the front so we sat on the second row right in the middle


now go and see it!

2 comments: