Wednesday, 4 July 2012

Hasta la vista baby!

Me without any make-up

So this day has just been filled with packing, washing clothes and some more packing... Soon however I'll be done. I still need to polish my nails and write down the addresses that I'll need in Frankfurt, like where the Zeil is (it's this huge shopping street there and with loads of shops) and like where Häagen-Dazs and Starbucks is, hehe :) Oh and for those who don't know, I'm flying to Frankfurt tomorrow for the Frankfurt IRONMAN, because my dad is going to compete in it. Our cab will be here at 4 am in the morning so I guess I really should be getting into bed now. But just before I'm gonna go to sleep I'll start watching Grey's Anatomy season 3, it's when Meredith has to choose between the vet and McDreamy... 

No comments:

Post a Comment